Selasa, 06 Februari 2018

Battery Drains On Iphone 4 Too Fast






Appletoolbox. tools and fixes for not holding a charge? draining too fast? iphone x battery not holding a charge? draining too fast? 4 is your iphone x. Why does my iphone 4 battery drain so fast? iphone: so i'm currently using the iphone 4 and i have turned off 3g and everything that drains my battery and it. My iphone 4 battery often drains too quickly, and i wonder if it has something to do with my mail app. when my phone is not playing nice, it drains at least 20%.





iPhone SE screen repairs at SimplyFixit - broken screens ...


Iphone se screen repairs at simplyfixit - broken screens




Iphone 5 64gb for sell. Back camera not working . - Varca ...


Iphone 5 64gb for sell. back camera not working . - varca






New Verizon Htc Thunderbolt 4g Android Phone Specs And ...


New verizon htc thunderbolt 4g android phone specs and


Is ios 11 draining your iphone battery? the battery life on my iphone sucks. drains so fast. "if you find the battery drain on ios 11 too much to tolerate,. I've just had this iphone 4 for about 3 days now and i'm experiencing my iphone 4 battery draining down to 75% in about 3 hours with medium 3g usage,.... Ios 10 battery life draining too fast? i’ve been having the same thing with my iphone 6 (battery draining too fast) os x daily. email us:.





Related Posts by Categories

0 komentar: